You will be my witnesses ... to the ends of the earth. Acts 1:8
How often do we negate our inviting words by our attitude of exclusion and judgment?.
There are many ways to invite people into the faith. You might simply speak up in conversation with a friend or acquaintance.
- Write a letter to the editor when there is news of an issue that challenges your faith.
- Blog about what you believe.
- Volunteer with your church or a favorite charity that serves people in need
- Invite a friend to come with you to worship
- When someone tells you about a problem, say "God loves you," and be a supportive friend.
- Participate in online forums and groups. Respond to questions, comments and criticisms about the Christian faith with loving testimony. Bring light, not pyrotechnics.
How do you invite people into faith in Jesus Christ, our Savior and Lord?
Share with me the ways you invite people into faith in Christ.